Monday, August 9, 2010

Wildlife shots

Haven't been around the blogger sphere lately. But here's a photo essay of what I've been doing.
What's shakin' Baby?

Gray Tree Frog on the deck. Look at the toes!

Forest fire on our lake. Water Bomber in action.



Gorgeous new neighbour moved in to the shed.
leave me alone, can't you see I'm trying to sleep.

Barrred Owl! Look at that face!

Fox tracks - kayak trip with friend. Photo by Karen Mikoliew
Sunset - kayak trip with friend. photo by K. Mikoliew

Heading out to work on our hiking trails. My man's stunning smile.
wild lily's on kayak trip with friend. photo by K.Mikoliew
Me on a kayak trip. photo by K.Mikoliew

14 comments:

Amy Holder said...

Someone's been having fun with a camera. :) These are incredible!!! You're an amazing photographer! I love, love, love the cute little frog! So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

(If you can't tell by my zealous use of exclamation points, I ADORE this post)

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

What lovely photographs. Such beautiful country where you live.

Alissa Grosso said...

Looks like it's been a fun summer. I love these photos!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Well now, I can see why you haven't been blogging! I wouldn't blog either if my surrounding were so beautiful...and I'm guessing a tad cooler than in the mid-Atlantic and southern states!

That spider? Pretty? Yeah...um...NO!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Great photos! Love that frog - he's so cute :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Oh my God, froggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love those photos.

Tracy Stoughton said...

Love your pictures Terry! But not real impressed with the spider - would never have ventured that close for a picture!

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Gorgeous photos! But that spider. . . Um, I might have nightmares. I'm glad he's not in my shed. Eeek. : )

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Terry, I love the frog. You are truly talented. Have you picked up Mrs. Mike yet? Get to it, lady!

Susan Fields said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing. That big spider is one reason I'd probably never make it living around too much wilderness. :)

Janet said...

Wonderful pictures. But I cringe every time I see a spider.

Anonymous said...

And just how did I miss these awesome photos a few weeks back?
Love that spider!!!

Anonymous said...

This is some absolutely awesome nature photography. Beautifully done!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I can't believe I missed this one...Great pictures! I love the owl!!!!