Jeff Schultz photo - the last month in my 2013 calendar
In 2013, we kept a jar for all the good stuff that happened to us or that we were grateful for over the course of the year. It kept us remembering how fortunate we were whenever we looked at it.
|Good Things Jar|
Here are some of the highlights from our jar:
- I received a significant work in progress grant from the Ontario Arts Council
- Hubs got a moose with his gang for the freezer and some geese for sausages. Organic eating
- Ice Dogs was picked up by Scholastic Book Clubs and was a Junior Library Guild Selection
- We were fortunate enough to travel through Alaska and saw sea lions, killer whales, humpback whales, grizzlies, big horned sheep, moose, sea otters and seals following us in our kayaks
- Hubs completed a tri-athalon in August after learning to swim (better) Well done!
- And we enjoyed another year of good health and happiness living right where we want to be
We loved this idea so much of being grateful, we started another jar. On Friday, my year started off well with this box of awesome...
tell me, what were some of the highlights in your good things jar?