Friday, November 4, 2016

Falcon Wild ARCs are here!

I'm so incredibly excited that this little book is about to be set free!

FALCON WILD has been years in the making, and I can't wait to share it with you. The amazing cover is not quite final - but it's another gem by Cliff Nielson, who also did the cover for ICE DOGS.

I'm a very lucky author!

FALCON WILD comes out September 19, 2017



From the back of the book:

Thirteen-year-old Karma is lost in the backcountry of Montana with her falcon, Stark, and a runaway boy named Cooper. 
Both Karma's and Cooper's mettle is tested by mountain terrain, wild animals, severe weather, and their own waning hope as this edge-of-your-seat adventure story vividly portrays the special bonds that can form between humans and animals. 



I'll be giving away a copy here closer to pub date. Stay tuned! 





7 comments:

DEZMOND said...

it's old school lovely, Terry!

Faith E. Hough said...

Beautiful! Can't wait. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Really great cover. I remember you when...

Vonna said...

It's a beautiful cover, Terry! Congratulations!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

How wonderful! And gorgeous. Congrats, Terry.

Deniz Bevan said...

So exciting! Can't wait to read!

Jaden said...

Let me know how I can enter for a chance to get an advanced readers copy.