Sunday, March 5, 2017

Survivor Diaries are coming this summer...

It feels like I've been sharing a lot of new covers here lately. I still can't believe how lucky I got last year selling so many books. But there are no guarantees that I'll keep selling books - so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. And hope hard that these little books do well.

I'm so thrilled with each and every one of these covers of my upcoming series,

SURVIVOR DIARIES, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

Cover art by Owen Richardson



I'm thinking I need to make framed prints for my office. Has anyone ever done this? I've been blessed by the cover gods.

These books are illustrated inside too by Jani Orban. Can't wait to share them with you.

On Sale July 4, 2017
On Sale January, 2018


On Sale July, 2018
On Sale January, 2019





5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Four books total! That is awesome. Yes, the cover artist did a great job.

Caroline Starr Rose said...

They look fabulous, Terry Lynn!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

They're all great. They look like a series and yet each one is unique. Congrats, Terry.

DEZMOND said...

Lost sounds the most exciting at first sight! Congrats, TerryLynn!

Deniz Bevan said...

Brilliant! Congratulations! Can't wait to read these :-)