Sunday, June 4, 2017

Winners

Hard covers are here!


Congrats to:

Beth Charles
Jaden Keith
Diane Wolfe
Jenny Fry

I'll be sending you books! 

Very exciting news - a big box filled with hard cover copies of Survivor Diaries Overboard! arrived at my house. Such fun to open and smell and feel. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt has done an amazing job with all the covers of this series, I'm just thrilled. 

They also created a very cool game on their Survivor Diaries page of the Middle Grade Mania website. Got check it out!
                 






I'll hopefully be announcing tour plans soon. For now: 

JULY 15, 2017 I'll be signing at Chapters Indigo in Sudbury, Ontario. 


Stay tuned for more. 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to the winners! Eager to hear about your tour.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

How wonderful - I won! Thank you, Terry.

DEZMOND said...

Woohoo, congrats, a box full of one's own books = happiness! When I'm returning from our biggest book fair in this part of the world I usually return with two big suitcases filled with my author copies from all my publishers and then everybody in the bus hates me :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I got the book today - boo-yah! Thank you.