Saturday, January 15, 2011

Debut author challenge

Though I didn't quite finish the 100 book reading challenge last year, (read 76 books) I did enjoy keeping track of the books I read. All the books I've read in 2011 will be on my Goodreads page.This is the place for debut's from the fabulous list of authors at THE ELEVENSIES, I thought I'd join The Story Siren challenge!


1. The Trouble With Half a Moon by Danette Vigilante (MG)
2. Warped by Maurissa Guibord (YA)
3. Vesper by Jeff Sampson (YA)
4. XVI by Julia Karr (YA)
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (YA)
6. Head Games by Keri Mikulski (YA)
7. Perilous by Tamara Hart Heiner (YA)
8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (YA)
9. Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer (YA)
10. So Shelly by Ty Roth (YA)
11. Haven by Kristi Cook (YA)
12. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney (YA)
13. Clarity by Kim Harrington (YA)
14. How Lamar's Bad Prank Won Him a Bubba-Sized Trophy by Chrystal Allen (MG)
15. Illegal by Bettina Restrepo (YA)
16. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (YA)
17. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (YA)
18. The Rotten Adventures of Zachary Ruthless by Allan Woodrow (MG)
19. OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy (YA)
20. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby (YA)
21. Memento Nora by Angie Smibert (YA)
22. Divergent by Veronica Roth (YA)
23. Possession by Elana Johnson (YA)
24. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (YA)
25. Bestest. Ramadan. Ever. by Medeia Sherif (YA)
26. Dead Rules by Randy Russell (YA)
27. Wither by Lauren DeStafano (YA)
28. Vanished by Sheela Chari (MG)
29. End of the Line by Angela Cerrito (YA)
30. Popular by Alissa Grosso (YA)
31. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (YA)
32. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (YA)
33. With a Name Like Love by Tess Hilmo (MG)
34. My Very Unfairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski (MG)
35. Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough (YA)
36. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (YA)

10 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge, Terry!! And for all of your support! happy reading!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Get 'em, Terry!

Tara McClendon said...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the challenge, Terry, and have fun!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

This challenge sounds awesome! My personal challenge is to read 50 books this year. So far getting off to a lousy start LOL.

Jemi Fraser said...

I don't actually track the books I read - I always think I should, but I'm just not a list maker. There are quite a few Elevensies I'm going to read anyway though! :)

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I used to try to read 100 books a year, every year. I'd average 84. Nowadays, I'm not able to keep that pace. I miss it.

Jess said...

I look forward to seeing what's on your list!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I'm doing the challenge too. It sounds like fun.

Natalie Aguirre said...

That's great. I'm doing the challenge on my own and keeping track of the books I read. I know I read a lot last year, but am not sure how many.