Monday, July 14, 2014

Book Tour


Ice Dogs is going on tour in Seattle!


August 7 - 10, 2014






If you live in the Seattle area, I'd love to see you! Here's my schedule of events


Aug. 7

Barnes and Noble signing 2 - 6pm
Pacific Place, Seattle


Aug. 8


Barnes and Noble signing noon - 4pm
Lakewood


Books by the Bay Festival, Reading Foundation Website
Port of Olympia Plaza 6 - 8pm

Silent auctions, food, live music, and authors! All to benefit South Sound Literacy Programs. More details on website. I'll be doing a presentation at 6:45 with signing to follow



Aug. 9

Barnes and Noble signing noon - 2
Kitsap Mall, Silverdale, WA

Barnes and Noble signing 4 - 6pm - Pop Culture Day - also meet a Ninja Turtle!
Northgate Way




Aug. 10

Barnes and Noble signing noon - 2
Andover Park, Tukwila, WA



I hope to see you!

.... seriously, please come and smile at me. I'll be the one dressed as musher and looking enthusiastic but big-city-terrified.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome - enjoy your tour! Sorry, wrong side of the country to come see you.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

How wonderful. What a schedule - you're going to be busy.

Noelle the dreamer said...

Planning to stop by and meet you in person!
All the best,

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sounds awesome. Have fun!

Danette Vigilante said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Carol Anne said...

Have a wonderful tour!

winterck said...

I met you at the Andover Barnes & Nobel. I am now looking into purchasing your book for my nephew and regretting I didn't get a signed copy from you when I had the chance!
Do you happen to have one you could ship? Thanks!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Just wanted to give to you some ideers for your next bestseller:

If you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, robustNrisquĂ©, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

What a great sounding tour! Enjoy every minute of it!!!