Thursday, December 3, 2009

Inde-debut group - small presses rock


Thanks to Amy Allgeyer Cook our founder, and Lori Calabrese our blogger guru, I'd like to introduce our new Inde-debut blogsite. Our group is made of authors whose books are being published by small presses in 2010 or 2011. Our blogsite is a great source of information on small and independent publishing presses as well as writing tips and other cool stuff.

Check out the "about" page for a quote from Business Week about how small presses are finding unique ways to market their authors.
Also check out the member links on my sidebar and perhaps discover a new favorite author.

13 comments:

Amy Allgeyer Cook said...

Woo hoo!! I'm a Founder! This is especially true at home. Nobody else can find anything!!

Lori Calabrese said...

Terry,

Thx for the blogger guru comment! I wouldn't say guru--just good at following tutorials! :) I look forward to being a part of Inde-Debut with you--it will be awesome going through the whole process of seeing our books come to print!

Janet said...

Sounds like a great group, I hope to become a member some day. I just became a follower of the blog.

TerryLynnJohnson said...

that's awesome Janet! I was cocerned I don't have much expertise to offer the group, but having one of my long time followers join the blog feels like I'm contributing! Fingers crossed for your submission!

Anonymous said...

ooooh...I Like INdie publishers!! GO INDIE!! :) Great idea!

peace,
Donna

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Will stop by immediately.

out-of-the-wordwork said...

Awesome idea and good luck to you all! I'll be checking out the blog...
Nelsa

PJ Hoover said...

I'm so excited for you guys and the group!

Tara McClendon said...

Sounds like a fun blog. I'd be happy to follow it.

LeSan said...

Totally cool! I am saving a link. Thank you for sharing this.

Sherrie Petersen said...

What a great idea to cross promote together! I'll have to go check out the site!

Kelly Polark said...

That is an awesome idea for a site! Congrats!!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Thanks for pointing me in a new blog direction, TLJ! I will be checking it out!