Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winner of DOGSLED DREAMS

Happy New Year! I can't believe 2011 is here!

And for my first post, I'm pleased to announce the winner of my contest for a signed copy of the new release DOGSLED DREAMS



is



Shannon O'Donnell!!  Of Book Dreaming


Yay, Shannon! 


If you entered but didn't win - good news. You still have a few chances to win a copy. Over the next few weeks you can win a copy at

Goodreads
The Elevensies
Dogsled Dreams Facebook Page

and  a few other surprise places that I'll announce shortly.

Thank you all for entering and helping out. I'm so thankful for my followers!

12 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

Congratulations, Shannon!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Shannon!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations Shannon!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Lucky Shannon!!

Tess said...

that's great. I've ordered my copy and can't wait :D

Martina Boone said...

Hooray, Shannon! Enjoy the sure-to-be-wonderful book!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to Shannon! I know you're going to love this book!! :)

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats to Shannon, and congrats to you on the new release! DOGSLED DREAMS sounds great!

Happy 2011! :)

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Congratulations to Shannon! She's going to love DOGSLED DREAMS! And happy new year to you, Terry!

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to Shannon. She's awesome, so I'm glad she won.

Happy 2011!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Woo-hoo!!! What a wonderful way to kick-off the new year. Thank you SO MUCH, Terry! You know how excited I am to read this. :-)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Shannon! Can't wait to read your book Terry.